New to Twitter journal-clubbing? Read the tips below and follow along. Lurk, favourite, retweet or comment – it’s fast, fun and furious!
1. Read the article! It’s posted on this site a few weeks before the date. We add themes (or questions) for the chat to keep us on track (called T1, T2 etc). We usually talk about each theme for about 15 minutes.
2. Introduce yourself at the beginning: tell the group who you are and what you do.
4. Go back and look at your notifications afterwards – it’s easy to miss messages and comments as tweets fly by fast.
5. Always use the #MedRadJClub or your tweets won’t show up!
6. It’s fine just to lurk (read the tweets but don’t post) if you’re shy!